View Single Post
Old 10.20.2015, 03:44 PM   #66
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
meh, im naïve but I can pound back some beers and chase tequila shots with yr mother.

could say I might even do a line or two but, not anymore. coming off of that was pretty devastating. I got all dead_battery and shit. that underworld was creeping me out and getting me beat up. losing it like Michael snipe.

good. but that underworld is coming for you whether you like it or not if you're still in the "i can just cut out x aspect of my addiction" stage. which everyone is technically until they die and end their oxygen/fuel addiction.

my permanent downer trip is its own reward, since all men are slaves to the darkness that comes before
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|