View Single Post
Old 07.10.2014, 08:08 AM   #37417
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
thank you.

yeah i know what you mean about working with a photo vs a model, but i dont want to work with a model. i like the fact that i can give my energy to my strokes and color, as opposed to get absorbed by the model itself. i know myself, i would entirely lose focus. i would like to find model and take pictures of it, that yes. its really hard to find what i want via google. plus there is the copyright issue that many times bothers me.

and surely i want to work with models, but more for drawing and doing fast stuff.
the ideal would be to be able to attend fine arts school -when they have a model! due to crisis..things are getting worse by the day there. that way i would be able to do paintings with a model as well.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|