View Single Post
Old 07.09.2014, 06:13 PM   #37410
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Buried my 95 year-old grandmother a few hours ago. I kept thinking, "What a triumph. She won. Nine and half decades of life, then buried by friends and family. No one can do better."

She was miserable at the end. Her death was a relief for many, including herself. Nothing tragic about her death, at all. Way to go.

wow, damn-- whattt???

i'm good to hear it was this way, except for the suffering. i don't know if congratulations are in order but i feel like giving them.

be proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Just how I was feeling this early AM. My Grandfather is soon to die and the family was called in last night. After three hours, we were sent home as he showed slight improvement. At 96, he has lived a good long life.

I'm not sad to see him pass, but it's going to be hard on my mom and she has been spending too much time at the nursing home and it's wearing her out.

Ow, man. So very sorry. I think in the end after long illnesses death comes as a relief to everyone--at least from what I've seen in my own family and those of friends. Nothing to fear. Best wishes to you and yours.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|