View Single Post
Old 05.18.2014, 02:36 PM   #120
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Eh. Children Of God was such an inconsistent album. It does have one of the best 'track 1, side 1' songs ever though.
The title track was the first Swans song I liked (their first album I listened to was Filth, and this back when I considered Dinosaur Jr to be weird so good god I couldn't handle that shit). There's something so inspiring about the song Children of God though. That whole album has such an unforced "spiritual" quality to it that still blows my mind. The newer stuff, while great, I think is a bit more planned out and loses some of the brute nihilism as a result.

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|