View Single Post
Old 08.08.2007, 10:09 AM   #28
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I suppose you guys (aka mental midgets...yeah, that's a cut-down) don't regard Einstein too highly. haha.

How the fuck do you figure flying craft are coming to Earth?
Is it that you believe alien beings have lifespans of millions of years or that they freeze themselves cryogenically during their epic voyages? Or is it that you hold they can travel through time?
Really, now. Excuse my apparent incredulousness, but I find this is a rather remarkable and interesting fairy tale you've chosen to believe in.

It should be plain as the clear blue sky to anyone that even has a rudimentary knowledge of astrophysics that there is just no way that beings could build a craft and get it all the way here to our planet.

Therefore, all these unidentified flying objects that people claim to see have to be terrestrial in origin. Certain militaries and governments may seem like they are "covering up" UFO evidence, but it's actually only because these are secret government projects. And, if governmental control can succeed in dividing people's belief systems further, that only assists certain political agendas as an added bonus.

The infamous Roswell, NM crash began all the wild specualtions concerning UFOs. The corpses were chimps, and not alien cadavers as UFO-ologists doggedly to this day proclaim. This is a fact. It was a top secret project on unmanned flight. You know, that's where the military test experimental aircraft...out in the motherfucking desert.

The illustrator found it easier to render a gray alien's face instead of the girl's, leading to the subsequent design.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|