View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 12:38 AM   #72
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I used to really enjoy Crass once upon a time. I still appreciate them from a poetic angle, and of course there was a lot of creativity going on. I just have little time for politics in my art these days. It's actually been like that for quite a while.

And Fugazi has always bored the living shit out of me. I can appreciate Dischord as a strong example of what an independent label can be, but still. Ian's just too damned preachy. It's a strange thing, turning to music as a means of hearing examples as to how one should think or should feel or live their lives....I've always used it as a tool to achieve the polar opposite. Not that, of course, using music for such things is terrible...just a strange thing I don't much identify with.