Thread: Houston
View Single Post
Old 12.05.2019, 07:26 AM   #38
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Well......yesterday afternoon the City of Port Neches called for a shelter in place. By 10pm last night, they issued a voluntary evacuation order and the school district canceled school for the remainder of the week. Elevated levels of Butadiene are in the air and that is some nasty stuff.

On a personal note, the Tuesday afternoon explosion last week shattered our storm door.

Our oldest is getting married at our house this Saturday and my “to do” list is long. The weather in Texas he past couple of days has been glorious. Glad I got most of my yard work done then because I don’t plan to be outside sucking down dangerous air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
fuck Bytor. I had people asking me if everyone I knew was ok, and I'm like ya, that's far away from Dallas/Austin. I'm hope everything is ok now.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|