View Single Post
Old 05.01.2007, 04:09 PM   #8
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I shouldn't assume you like interesting stuff just because you post here but I'll try. For clubs, it depends on whatyou want to get out of it. Hang out at Tribeca Grand Hotel or on W 14th (past 8th Ave) if you want to see Lindsay Lohan types. If you want music check The Stone. Check the listings on the Downtown Music Gallery update, also www.toddpnyc.com is the best game in town...the hipster shit is all in Brooklyn these days. Go to 50 1/2 E. 64th Street and see the friggin coolest Velvet Underground exhibit (I think its up until May 12)...there's plenty of websites for veggie food (I like Temple in the Village, a kind of sordid looking but superhealthy buffet thats been around forever)...in my opinion the Village Voice is a dead journal I don't even bother with it anymore, they killed it good, the free "L Magazine" is probably to your tastes ... if you go to one bookstore don't miss the Strand and the reviewer copiesin the basement...I actually like going to this place, and I really don't like bars at all: Union Pool, 484 Union Ave. Williamsburg, Brooklyn
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|