View Single Post
Old 07.29.2009, 06:59 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I like Aenima and some of Undertow but the rest is pretty shit.

you lie!

is one of the greatest metal albums of all time with some of the most profound lyrics in american music. It is like an existential trip through Saint Origen the Theologian's notebooks while taking mushrooms..

tool is the best band to come out of contemporary metal in the US. no one is like them, their math rock combined with startlingly poignant lyrics regarding the spirituality of existence (The Patient, The Grudge, Lateralus, Parabola, Reflection..) I wish I could go see them at this festival in two weeks here near LA, but I do not have that kind of $$$, like my nigga said, if you aint got the doh-rei-me..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|