View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 09:53 AM   #37531
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, so I checked out Tha Mobb. I'm assuming that's the right one.

I can see how you could see me liking this. The production is very minimal compared to every other Wayne song I've heard, which is definitely an improvement...but I can't lie, his wail sounds so shrill to me, that I literally covered my ears to block the noise. Merzzy F Baby? I'll just never get past the guy's voice, I guess.

This song proves that he has flow though, I could almost imagine Jay-Z doing a track like this. Thing is though, Wayne's material couldn't be any further from what I look for in a rap artist/group. He writes verses about scoring touchdowns and shit... it's just not what I relate to.

I love that hard 90's shit with the fucking gangsta-ass, angst-filled rhymes. I fucking LOVE horrorcore when it's done right. I'm actually surprised you're not a bigger fan of the sub-genre. It seems right up your alley.

I love beats that are bouncy, and have a genuine groove that makes me wanna move. Not like the shit I hear on the radio now-a-days with the same stale bass beat over, and over; and Wayne's annoying ass crying like a robot on nearly every song.

But yeah, I listened to it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|