View Single Post
Old 10.24.2011, 08:31 AM   #5
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
It was a big deal when he came to London some years back. Sold out in minutes. First time playing England in ten years or something. This was during the "Real Gone" era, which is probably my favorite Waits release.

Also, I never "can't listen" to him either. However, I also never listen to him for more than about an hour tops.

He's one of my top ten artists ever though.

Well, I also listen only one album of Waits by day. I was working in the office when Orphans came and I listened it through wholly. But it wasnīt real listening, because I have to also work.

On the other hand, I very rare listen two albums non-stop from the same artist. Not even when I have periods when I want to listen the whole production of some artist.

Anyway, I wait very impatiently this new album. I just put text message about it to my retailer, but he hasnīt aswered...Have you heard there is 12-page booklet in vinyl? (Iīm not sure do I remember the number of the pages correct).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|