View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 09:48 AM   #51
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I really don't think there's any need for "coherence" for something like this.
It's not an album, it's a compilation of disjointed stuff, and it's not a commercial release, so a few flaws are more than acceptable, the only thing which is probably worth curating is some sort of "sensed" tracklist.
As for loudness, just turn up and down the volume when you feel like doing so while listening haha, even if it's not the same thing or "technically/formally correct" people interested will still enjoy a few listens

kinda simplistic POV, I know, but hell, seems the most natural thing to do to me.

Sorry, I don't understand a point of view that shoots itself in the foot before it even starts walking. When there is an option that can make a project sound better, less disjointed, and more cohesive with the end result being a better presentation of everyone's submissions, I see no reason why this shouldn't be done.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|