Thread: Myspace
View Single Post
Old 02.27.2007, 09:26 AM   #96
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
I have a myspace. Really only to communicate with a friend when we can't get onto various music boards. I don't do the IM stuff with AOL and the like, so PMing is just as good to me and there's no 45 second-type delay.

I also occasionally surf the music stuff. All I've done is put in a page of pictures, and they're from when I saw Sonic Youth last summer, no info at all or adornments.

I don't even have any 'friends', and it's private anyway. Someday I may decide to beef up my site. I don't know how I get friend requests, I'm totally out of the loop there, completely hidden in the shadows, so I thought.

If you wanna peak at NOTHING...it's http://www.myspace.com/happyjusttodancewithyou

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|