View Single Post
Old 02.01.2017, 05:54 AM   #48502
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I'll admit here that I enjoy solo Robert Plant, so what does that say about me?

Yes - Fragle is such a classic. I've seen Yes once in concert and it was on the Big Generator tour way back in 1988 (29 years ago this month). Heart Of The Sunrise, Yours Is No Disgrace, And You And I, Starship Trooper......all of these tracks were 17+ years old when I saw them performed 29 years ago and I still enjoy them just as much today!

King Crimson is a band I've slowly come around on over the years. Not because they aren't worthy, but I was probably listening to too much Genesis, Pink Floyd and the like. Court Of The Crimson King, In The Wake Of Posiden and, Islands, are the three KC albums I'm familiar with.

Texas Overnight a call in talk show from Midnight-4:00 AM uses Sleepless by King Crimson as the shows intro music.

Discipline = any reason it goes for so much? I've seen the vinyl go for as much as $200

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I want to say i've been into Led Zep now, which I am but, it's embarrassing and not cool.

but I've really been digging Yes -Fragile and King Crimson - Red/Discipline.

back to back playing two songs from those albums: Heart of the Sunrise and One More Red Nightmare.

prog proggy prog in yr face. or rather in my face.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|