View Single Post
Old 06.25.2009, 06:57 AM   #5
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
This is no joke and not commendable, but soon after it came out I was taking acid, which happened to be the best hit of my life and I unconsciously put on Experimental Jet Set.

I actually had a similiar experience...I was extremely high with a friend I used to date...he found this record (for some reason it was lying around my house? still confuses me to this day....) and put it on while we fooled around...crazy shit! I fell in love immediately. Kim's voice drew me in. I'll never forget that feeling. See, I actually love how Sonic Youth experiments a bit with some minimalism on tracks such as Stink and Sweet Shine. The album has a very unique dark feel to it...no, it doesn't touch every emotion, but i still think it's extremely beautiful and maybe even ethereal?
notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|