Thread: Milwaukee Show
View Single Post
Old 08.07.2006, 02:11 PM   #11
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesonicevol

Yeah I remeber that. That was a relly kool shirt. You make it with stencil? Where are you going to post yr pics? I'll get mine up soon. I'm the boy with the pink floral jacket yesterday.

Haha, yeah! I definitely remember you.

Yes, I stenciled the shirt. I'm reallllly hoping that Lee showed Thurston those pictures. The crowd that gathered when he was taking them was a little overwhelming, though.

I'll probably put my pictures in a Photobucket account, as well as the videos. I don't have too many, maybe ten?. The lighting was terrible for my camera and I really didn't want to blind Kim with flash, so I said 'screw it, I'm done'.

The second guy that jumped the stage kicked my boyfriend in the head when he jumped off. I'm pretty happy the people behind me didn't catch him. He went SMACK! on the floor. It was so hilarious to see the security/stage dude go ballistic on Lee when Lee said "Hey, take it easy!". I thought he was going to rip his arm off.

I got picked up about five minutes before Kim came outside afterwards. DAMMIT! MY boyfriend got my DDN and Rather Ripped CD booklets signed by everyone except Steve, though.

P.S.- I got a really good view up Kim's minidress.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|