View Single Post
Old 04.06.2014, 08:24 PM   #932
foreverasskiss
Banned

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
i'm trying to fuck off with this wasted shit. not that it's not easy. it is and i feel better, look better and smell better. no more bloodshot eyes every morning. the only time i drink now is when im offered one. might need some help with that but, it's not that bad and i can control myself if i go long enough without any alcohol.

really surprised at how better i feel if i go a week without. shit makes me crazy and im such a mellow laid back person.

weed: i can take it or leave it. super laid back so it usually makes me dreamy and sweepy. alcohol has always been the drug of choice so that's not shit.

p.s. i've had six beers today but still plan on keeping the weekday sober option.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|