View Single Post
Old 09.21.2019, 05:30 PM   #7496
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I found it!

April 4, 2019

Again I must ask......spin what?

Rumba Trump is going to find the dirt!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Vice President Joe Biden: "I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

Bank records show that Hunter Biden's American company Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC regularly received money in its account (usually more than 166 000 dollars per month) from Burisma from spring 2014 to autumn 2015 of the year - exactly during the period when Vice President Biden was chief US official involved in Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

Is it coincidence or collusion that Vice President Joe Biden spent 36 Hours In Ukraine in April 2014?

Before you answer that question......just a reminder that “The Black Ledger” was the beginning of the Steele Dossier:

A member of the Ukrainian parliament accused in his home country of interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was identified in congressional testimony in October as a source for opposition research firm Fusion GPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Spin what?

Obama sent Biden or better said, Biden represented the United States and I believe money was exchanged.

Soon after, Biden’s son was named to a board, I can’t remember?

It’s all 100% TRUE and factual and I posted in this thread about it over a year ago. Of course, I don’t recall any of you trying to explain it back then???

Yet you are looking for spin or explanation now???

The President asking for dirt -information- facts about Biden’s son and his ties to the Ukraine......sounds like an investigation is taking place.

I’m returning to my Saturday of NCAA Football, I may try and look up my old post later tonight.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|