View Single Post
Old 07.20.2019, 04:57 AM   #12374
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I think top 6 still picks itself (with the possible exception of Chelsea - minus Hazard, in the middle of a transfer embargo and with the random factor of a new and unproven manager) but there's a pack of teams below them where I'd put West Ham and Everton, along with Leicester and Watford that I see having their own little contest around the top half of mid-table. Be interesting to see if Wolves can be part of that too, or if they fall away (especially as they have to straddle League and Europe this time), and you usually get one newly promoted team having a stormer. I see that battle from 7th to around 11th being really tight again.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|