Thread: Toni Tony TOne
View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 11:42 PM   #27
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
really? I would think that romish christianity used the devil as its cop-out mechanism like most christians..
"Roman Catholic teaching regards original sin as the general condition of sinfulness (lack of holiness) into which human beings are born, distinct from the actual sins that a person commits. It explicitly states that original sin does not have the character of a personal fault in any of Adam's descendants."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin

Though many Catholics also believe in the devil. Catholicism, in my understanding, really has a large volume of various interpretations that, at times, compliment or contradict each other. I really see this as a result of its apostolic/missionary nature. But "Catholic guilt" is certainly more traditionally Catholic than a lot of more "born again" influenced new shit going round.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|