View Single Post
Old 04.18.2008, 05:32 PM   #21
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
And again, that reply was written before I read the previous two replies.

But yeah... There's nothing wrong with not liking something. But people should give everything a chance. My point is, people can still listen to black metal and get SOMETHING out of it, even if it's not, as a whole, something they love. There's still at least going to be some amazing riffs or drumming or whatever. Something to enjoy. I listen to all types of music -- even music I don't think I'll necessarily love; I'm shocked that sometimes I end up liking something when I don't think I'm going to. Even if I don't like it, I always try to walk away from the experience with SOMETHING good to say about what I just listened to. People may write off C'N'C Music Factory, but dammit they have some of the best beats you'll ever hear. Just sayin'.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|