Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.26.2017, 08:47 PM   #39
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I honestly don't know whether you've finally lost it or what the fuck. You typed/"tapped" "TIDAL Swinton".

Oh you dickhead. I'm using my phone, and the last word I typed that was similar to that was TIDAL.

Haha. That is funny that I did that though.

Here I thought you were going to point out some connection between Tilda (it just auto-corrected to "Tulsa" this time) and Jay Z -- like maybe Tilda was in this or that video, or is suspected of having slept with Jay behind Beyoncé's back... and I was totally going to be like, "Looks like YOU'RE the one who's obsessed... I had no clue about any of that!"

Bahahaha!

Also, it seems weird that the only possible explanations you're willing to entertain for this typo are that
A) I've "finally lost it" due to my obvious Tell Tale Heart-level psychotic obsession with... Jay Z and his dumb music service that I don't use,
OR B) "what the fuck."

Dickhead.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|