View Single Post
Old 12.19.2018, 08:12 AM   #41081
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
I need to get my hair cut. Ugh. I mean it's not as bad as going to the dentist, but usually you need to go in the daytime, and as a consequence I'm barely awake usually.
But I recently discovered they give you a shampoo at the end, and that's nice. Oo. Just cheered myself up a bit.

I H-A-T-E getting my haircut.

HATE.

I’m like Buddy in “Rais High the Roofbeam, Carpenters.” It always seems like other people’s hair gets on me (was that Buddy? Or was it Walt? Fuck... all those Glas family boys... damn you, Salinger) and I’m always itchy as FUCK and rarely have the time to take a shower immediately after a haircut, in which case I don’t get a haircut because I’m not putting myself through that if I can’t wash it right the fuck off.

Also I hate having people who aren’t a partner or close friend/family member touch me. Certainly not some gum-smacking mouthbreather.

If you’re a barber/hairstylist and you get people in and out in five minutes and don’t ask them personal questions and breathe all over them, you’re a goddamn hero, and I salute you.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|