View Single Post
Old 02.14.2011, 05:26 PM   #26
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Exactly. Well, apart from the being turned on constantly. I neither work in a girls' 6th form or live in an area with good architecture.

I'm not sure it's about being picky though. It's a case of realising that what's important isn't a 'banging hot body' so much as getting on with the person. I tend to get on best with lasses with little in common with me, but that's not an abiding rule.

And yes, older women. Yes.

Im well with the older women thing, always have been. Its almost a virtue unto itself, Martin Amis even wrote a book about it. I can easily separate a good body from a good face though, theres always a certain something in that which ticks your boxes at a certain time.

Ive only ever been in love with girls who have certain fundamental things in common with me (But these relationships have never worked out, so that shows how much i know), but I have had the animal stuff for plenty whose opinions i dont even know.

For me, a good voice can override quite alot of things. Give me a bit of a rasp, and i will be interested

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|