View Single Post
Old 06.29.2019, 08:41 AM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
you forgot to mention she's black. If you're gonna dismiss me as a sexist you may as well go the whole hog and throw racist in there too.
im not dismissing you, an individual, as a category. im just pointing out the fact that we often apply these adjudications of traits differently to women. sometimes we realize it, sometimes we don’t.

e.g., you and i like “that lovable rascal” luis suárez, who is so often blinded by his own ambition he’ll do anything to win. sure, he is flawed, but we forgive him, and enjoy his play. what talent! and what hunger.

i’m not sure harris has bitten anyone, haa haaa haaa, not yet anyway. and she’s got talent. i’m willing to forgive some mistakes (anyone who does anything makes them)

actually i’m willing to forgive most mistakes in whoever ends up getting the democratic nomination. i’d even support that kooky lady in that field.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|