View Single Post
Old 08.23.2007, 02:52 PM   #21
badgercorn
bad moon rising

badgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's assesbadgercorn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
my highlights:

did anyone go to the Six Organs late show after the Sonics on Tuesday? You got £2 off with an SY ticket stub so I was totally up for going but my mate wasn't so we ended up heading home.. total bummer as Elisa from Magik Markers was playing and would really have liked to have seen her, plus you just know that at least Thurston and Lee would've been hanging out..

I went, it was good, but would have been better if I hadn't been blown away by SY half an hour before. And yes, Thurston, Lee and Mark Ibold were there.

I thought the sound was better the second night, especially during the encore, I thought the songs with two basses sounded a little sludgy the first night. Not that it stopped it being an amazing gig though.
badgercorn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|