View Single Post
Old 09.29.2016, 08:22 PM   #3099
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
In case anyone (apart from NR and louder, who I shared this with already) gives a fraction of a shit, this is the partial set list from the Kanye show. He went through a lot of songs in an hour and a half, so I may be forgetting a few, and the order is not correct except for the openers and closers:

Father Stretch my Hands pt.1 (extended)
... pt.2 (extended)
Ni**as in Paris
That part
Mercy.1
Don't Like
Famous (extended)
All day
Feedback
Flashing lights
Power
Freestyle 4 (extended)
Blood on the leaves
Jesus Walks
Highlights
Wolves
Touch the Sky
Heartless
FACTS
Runaway
Only one
FourFiveSeconds
Can't Tell Me Nothing
I love Kanye
Waves (x2)
Stronger (extended)
The Good Life
All of the Lights
Fade
Ultralight Beam

He ran through a medley of songs pretty quickly right out the gate, sometimes with one song leading right into another.

I was surprised that he didn't play "Real Friends" or "No More Parties..." since both would have worked pretty well in that setting (I.e. nobody to trade verses with) and I thought I'd hear "Saint Pablo" for sure since it's the newest song.
You'd think it would be weird that he played WTT and Cruel Summer tracks, or that he did a cover of THat Part, but it all sounded awesome.

Would have been cool if Chance had been an opener. He could have done his ULB verse. But Chance is on a crazy successful tour of his own right now that I might just try to catch before it's too late.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|