View Single Post
Old 09.29.2016, 05:33 PM   #3083
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
I explained in my first thread, hip hop has become a deconstruction of American English with a Black bias because it is not their mother tongue so they don't care they bastardize it. The British author James Joyce wrote entire works based on made up words overly more concerned with phonetic appeal than etymological value.

African Americans created scat and bebop for Jazz. The words mean nothing phonetics as if voice is nothing more than a melody.

I explained lyrics are the last unturned stone, that in the story of Pentecost the Apostles were given tongues of fire to speak and understand any language they encountered.

Yes Ebonic HipHop is very valid, but I don't need to hear it, it frustrates me because it's not structured linguistics, it's extremely funky.

Dave Chapelle went to Africa to find his roots after the Chapelle show. There is no reason why the great African rappers can't go to Nigeria or other places and incorporate the mother tongues into their lyrics.

I have a Slovenian hip hop album by N'toko. It is not bastardized language. Every language has HipHop now.
African Ebonics has nothing to do with me. I'd rather learn my mother tongue fluently and rythmically.

I really think African Americans would find greater redemption buying some African dictionaries and getting jiggy with it. Language Linguistics Scat Bebop the Tongues of Fire from the Holy Spirit. That's what I'm hammering here. Shits going down in hip hop I think about it a lot

nothing wrong with that I guess. I wasn't accusing you of being racist. you just sound soooo like a white boy.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|