Thread: noise isnt art
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 04:22 PM   #47
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
the last 10 mins are pretty nice but the way the piece is set up in such an objective and scientific fashion drains much of the excitement that could be achieved had he gone about using the concept behind this piece in a more imaginative fashion

Funny you should say that, I thought the very same thing. In fact, I wrote a violin peice in which I did it backwards, and removed several steps along the way which I was most pleased with. I called it 'I am sitting in a room (beating the living daylights out of Alvin Fucking Lucier'. I should dig that out actually, 'twas quite fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|