View Single Post
Old 12.02.2012, 10:48 AM   #43688
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
How do you feel about the New Danger?

And yeah, Black Star is definitely incredible. Whatever happened to Talib anyway? Last I heard was his record with madlib, Liberation.

I never thought he was the best, but he had potential and talent. He seems to have vanished from the radar of most hip-hop fans.

I loved New Danger... I've loved all his albums though. New Danger is so weird and has some strange ideas, but truly rewarding moments. Tru3 Magic was so slept on. Yeah it should just basically be a mixtape but shit was (again) just so weird that I had to love it.

Kweli puts out more material than Mos actually. But I don't care for him as much. They make a great team of course.