View Single Post
Old 08.13.2012, 10:04 AM   #5149
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
yeah Ico is beautiful. I still think Shadow of the Colossus is better, and really tha'ts an even simpler game so whatever. But I agree, the shadow people would make me feel very tense actually. It's almost jarring considering how serene the rest of the game is. I'm trying to remember how far in the windmill is. I feel like it's pretty close to halfway maybe. How many hours in are you, do you know?

Also "the girl"? Haha. You have an entire button devoted to yelling "Yorda!" and you can't remember her name?

Seizure warning... I'm guessing it has to do with the last battle so I won't spoil anything for you.