View Single Post
Old 04.14.2015, 02:34 PM   #15
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Dick Tracy (the movie) sucks so fucking much. I can't believe anyone still watches that fucking piece of shit. What a goddamned nightmare it owuld be to have to watch that horror again.

Dick Tracy was outdated in the 50's! fuck Dick Tracy. fuck that shitty ass comic strip.

Batman is GAWD.

Heath Ledger was OK, as Joker. He was NOT funny. The Joker was and always will be FUNNY, as well as a psychopath murderer. That is why Ledger's Joker (actually Nolan's Joker, since he wrote it) is not as great as I hoped. I come from a long familiarity with the source material, and the Joker was never so heavy handed as to strive so much to "prove" anything to anyone, especially not Batman.

The whole point of the Joker is that he is the anti-thesis of Batman. He has a sense of humor. He does not follow logic. He does not follow crime's "rules", etc. The Joker in Nolan's films was more of a standard Hollywood psychocreep, with perfectly laid plans, to achieve specific ends. That is NOT the Joker!

Jack Nicholson SUCKED shit too. I loved that batman movie when it came out, having been such a huge Batman comic fan, but Jack did not understand the character he was playing. He just went for the "zany psycho Jack Nicholson-as-a-clown" angle. His Joker is dull. I only really liked the part where he destroyed works of art, but left the Francis Bacon, because it spoke to him. (more details like that would have bettered Ledger's Joker)