View Single Post
Old 10.15.2016, 02:00 PM   #19826
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i've only seen 3 eps! more next week

--

so finally watched EVIL DEAD 2 and found it HILARIOUS! it was supercampy. like, the first one was low budget but wanted to be scary. this second one is extremely imaginative and ingenious and clever but it's also totally ridiculous.

i really like bruce campbell-- i first became familiar with him in burn notice (i know, i'm decades behind) and it's like--- haaa haaa haaa look at chuck finley! his acting here was so bad it was good. he's by himself for 1/2 the movie at least, gesticulating.

can't wait to see ARMY OF DARKNESS! and also MY NAME IS BRUCE.

but yeah while the first one scared me at various moments (i even spilled whiskey on myself) the 2nd one was mostly superfunny. i don't think that it's just that i got accustomed to it-- it's really funny.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|