View Single Post
Old 11.02.2006, 08:34 PM   #13
neptuneg
100%

neptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
i'm guessing he sang the early live versions because they hadn't written the definitive lyrics yet... on those cbgb's boots it actually sounds like he's just improvising something. since they most of the time have the person writing the lyrics also singing the song, i suppose kim came up with the final lyrics after those shows and ended up singing it... but apparently thurston also sometimes writes lyrics that kim then ends up singing, like starpower (thurston sings on all the live versions though) and plastic sun.

yeah, that makes sense. do we know what Kim's lyrics mean, if anything specific? it's something i've wondered, but i haven't really looked into it.
neptuneg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|