View Single Post
Old 06.16.2017, 02:41 PM   #266
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm super interested in Secret Empire, only I have no idea where to start wading my way into that one.

can I ask why? Like, not being a jerk - but totally curious why you're interested in it. I can't muster up an ounce of interest, and I generally at least buy a #1 of a major series to give it a shot.

Anyway, the where to start would be with just the main Secret Empire books.

http://comicbookdb.com/title.php?ID=55355

I'd skip the #0. Any #0 I've read of a Marvel event has been worthless. Then there's a couple of one-shots (Uprising, United, etc) if you want to dig deeper. And only then would I suggest spreading out into regular series that have crossover issues. It's like any other Marvel event, if you just want the basic story then just stick to the main event book.