View Single Post
Old 12.17.2016, 07:19 AM   #9
shallow27
children of satan

shallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelocia
It is true they had better "jam-based" songs in their career, but "The Diamond Sea" contains some of the best lyrics that Thurston has ever written, in my opinion.

Surely you're right but english is not my first language and obviously I don't pay attention to that like you could do, anyway I'm pretty sure SY was not a 'lyric' band, their music can be 'understood' by itself (indeed in some eras they played songs live with no lyrics, prior to the complete production etc...)

'Washing Machine' rocks but 'A Thousand Leaves' was their peak for me in the 90's (and forgetting the 'grunge' scene for defining their music, they never were a 'grunge' band)
shallow27 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|