View Single Post
Old 01.29.2008, 05:47 PM   #2
James_Danger
empty page

James_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud ofJames_Danger has much to be proud of
Man, I always seem to forget about A Minor Forest until I come across someone who's just hearing them for the first time and loving it. I'm gonna throw on the Inindependence LP right now, to celebrate this bizarre recurring internet phenomonon. The Flemish Altruism mish-mash I believe is their only other release, and was not quite as good as Inindependence due to it's manyill-advised slips into goofy, metal areas. There are moments, though, great moments, don't get me wrong. AMF was a band that I've always felt was this close to being great, but it seemed they lacked discipline in what they were doing, or something. I've always felt Paul Newman's early stuff or Chicago's Neutrino were better examples of what maybe A Minor Forest was trying to do. I don't know. I'll probably listen to this right now and change my mind about everything I've just said.
James_Danger is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|