View Single Post
Old 11.15.2016, 11:03 AM   #28
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I'm kind of the opposite... I have some DC Rebirth stuff that I haven't even started cuz I'm so wrapped up in new Marvel stuff. But that's not shocking either. I grew up heavily into Marvel and then rocked SOME DC stuff. (Batman especially).

First Avenger is probably my favorite MCU movie. Or maybe a tie with Guardians Of The Galaxy.

I'm not reading the new Steve Rogers comic though. I'm not terribly interested in the Hydra controversy plot. Shrug.

I haven't watched Agent Carter yet. Too many shows haha. I'd prob watch Agents Of SHIELD first. But I watched both seasons of DD, Jessica Jones (twice, once alone, once w/ wife) and I'm halfway thru Luke Cage right now; almost done w/ season 1 of Gotham and - I shit you not, I started watching Supergirl and it's fun.

I might not love the look of Batman TAS, but I love the show. And I enjoy those DC animated movies. I liked the take on The Killing Joke a lot actually.