View Single Post
Old 10.31.2008, 02:09 PM   #71
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Stop pretending that you love music and start enjoying it. You secretly hate most of it, therefore make it sound boring when you have to write about it. You should be made to hate all of it for one day and then understand ''things''. Also, you have no durable place in the world of writing, 'cause you're writing is shit, etilist, pointless, and ultimately yawnsome for anyone who would like to get into any of the artists I'm sure you don't even listen to properly yourself.

Listen man, I'm one of the most excepting of people's opinions on here, and I constantly am pointing out that people should listen to whatever the hell they want, you on the other hand seem to attack anyone who brings up a band or whatever that isn't commonly discussed on here. Listen, I am not trying to call you out, you write thing I find fun to read sometimes. But you consistently call me out and talk shit when everyone else just gives a decent response to the thread. I don't hate anything really, even music I don't like, I seldom say I hate, except for the later Cure albums. Right now, I'm listening to Pere Ubu's "The Modern Dance", before that, the newish Skaters LP, before that Van Morrison's "Veedon Fleece". You don't have much right calling me out as someone who doesn't love the music I speak on or write on, shit you don't even know me, man.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|