View Single Post
Old 04.12.2014, 03:48 PM   #72
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yeah, and Staples Center had nothing to do with sports, it just the biggest and most in vogue venue here in LA, only bands that are big time play there, and the tickets sell for hundreds of bucks. Black Keys? Sold that shit out back-to-back nights. Shit, I remember seeing Black Keys nervously falter opening for Sleater-Kinney at shows in the early 2000s.. Who could have ever imagined that they'd be so damned big? Not me, and I listen to their records!

Sonic Youth did play the Hollywood Bowl once, but I'm not sure it sold out even with Pavement and No Age (all LA favorites).

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|