View Single Post
Old 12.30.2015, 05:40 PM   #18
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
So I'm probably going to see this this weekend, I haven't seen it yet, I've been doing some online research about quality of the movie. The theatre I'm going to see it at will be the IMAX format, but it will be in 3-D not 2-D, but they also say its with the advanced laser IMAX. If this laser technology is the next step up, why does it even need the 3-D? I know for many the 3D is more an excuse to hike up the ticket price. Who has seen it it in IMAX 2D and who has seen it in 3D and without giving out anything about the movie itself please, can you just give me your thoughts on the quality of the IMAX image whichever version you saw it in.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|