View Single Post
Old 04.05.2013, 06:06 PM   #360
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I'm three episodes into season 1 of "The Wire". Each episode is better then the last. I was reading a bit about the show on wikipedia, and saw that each season looks into a different part of the community (crime, education, politics). Do they change the cast each season, and are the following seasons as good or better then the first if that's the case?

The cops for the most part stay throughout the whole series, there are also other characters who stay throughout. If I said anymore it'd probably be a spoiler. However as each season is a different case there are many characters who are only in it for one season.

The great thing about the following seasons is they're generally different (except 3 which is close to season 1) so everyone has their favs. My personal favorite was 4.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|