View Single Post
Old 07.06.2012, 12:43 AM   #56
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
To me it appeared his "act" was over and he was outside conversing w/ some friends/fans/etc. If she had an issue w/ his act, perhaps she shouldn't have been there. I mean, it's not like she's changing anything or making a difference. Comedy at it's best is usually offensive.

Someone should defend the boys she ridicules (actually, I do it all the time).

I don't think he was being a coward at all...I think she stepped on his turf and he he shoved her off it. That simple. If someone breaks into my house, or intrudes on a conversation they don't belong on, I'm damned sure not going out of my way to allow them to speak. She talks too much as is.

If he bases his comedy around being offensive then he should accept it and be able to defend it. Good comedians are offensive for the purposes of satire, and are actually not hateful people. If his only response to her criticism is to tell her to shut up and go away, then I'm led to believe that he's just a hateful person.

Looks to me like they were in a bar... Hardly his "turf". He makes it his business to let people know what he thinks of women, why can't she make it her business to respond to it? As he observes in the video several loud times "don't tell people what to do".
Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|