View Single Post
Old 12.11.2010, 07:23 AM   #3482
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

Decided to test out my brand new NES Max that I picked up at the pawn shop today.

It was my first time using this controller, and I've gotta say - it plays like a charm! Definitely not as cool as the NES Advantage, but I'd say it's a new favorite aside from that. Now all I have to get is the R.O.B. (I'll finally be able to play Gyromite!) and a Powerglove, and I'll officially have every official first party controller made for the system (including the 'dogbone', and both versions of the lightgun).

I picked up Wild Gunman too.

I was also looking at this game Siren, for PS2. Anyone familiar with it? It looked like a pretty neat survival horror title, but I decided that I had better check out a few reviews, and whatnot before dropping any more dough.

The guy on the left on the River City Ransom box art looks like Don Johnson circa Miami Vice!
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|