View Single Post
Old 08.14.2020, 06:59 AM   #23
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
I'm drinking and hence i'm back: in order to handle this forum this is going to be my prerequisite from now on. Drink & smoke (if I can nab some green) prior to and during discourse. Like it's SYG 2005 era and i'm working in a factory and getting wrecked every weekend consequently make crunk as fuck lo-fi bliss. Anyway, that's some long reading you posted there which requires non drink & smoke partaking so i'll have to save it for a bad day innit.

I think Jeane was the only other tune that I had not heard. Listening to it now and it's fucking me up, royally.

I got black out drunk the other day and was talking to my new partner about my ex and she was like 'why do you miss your ex so much?' to which I retorted through tears streaming down my face 'SHE LIKED THE SMITHS!!' and I miss her. I think. She is Arabic and Morrissey's right-wing leanings did not faze her one bit, such is her manic undying love for all things miserable. Great lass!
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|