View Single Post
Old 06.23.2007, 12:04 PM   #29
neptuneg
100%

neptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by making the drama scene
http://uploaded.to/?id=t0zhkp&lang=en
ok, so here it is...but I'm afraid not even the silver rocket burned a hole in my pocket, where i had my "recorder" (mp3 player with a rather good microphone)...the recording is very dull, because of my trousers and the people around me, maybe i should have put the recorder into my shirt-pocket....well i'll try again in vienna

if somebody of you guys know a way of making it sound better, i'd really appreciate it

judging from the recording (which isn't *horrible*, but i do understand what you mean, for sure), it seems that they have really tightened up 'cross the breeze and rain king from the last show. I haven't listened to that many others; but the ones I have all sound great anyway.
neptuneg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|