Thread: depeche mode
View Single Post
Old 03.14.2008, 06:10 AM   #35
Destroyed
bad moon rising

Destroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's assesDestroyed kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
this is what has to be done. Put on Violator, loud, and listen to the words. Treat the whole record as if the lyrics are describing one man's obsession with his heroin addiction. it is quite bleak and crazy. I love it. almost every single song on violator seems to be about dealing with an overwhelming addiction.

Clean

Clean
The cleanest I've been
An end to the tears
And the in-between years
And the troubles I've seen

Sometimes
Clean is an amazing song. I had been sick with them for more than 1,5 years. (Actually I'm a bit redicovering them Now, but they aren't and won't become my favourite band anymore, like they used to be my favourite band), That was the only song by them I regularly listened and didn't bore me during those 1,5 years. And they Acoustic version on the Deluxe version of Playing The Angel, Is also really great.
Destroyed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|