View Single Post
Old 07.23.2014, 10:32 AM   #37463
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Got off work yesterday morning at 0500, went home to pick up my wife and daughter and we headed over to hell which in Houston is also known as the 610 at 290.

Teleflora is sponsoring, "Make Someone Smile Week" and my wife is a Greater Houston board member. Two-thousand smiley face cups were arranged and delivered to Houston hospitals and women's shelters.

We delivered 100 to Memorial Herman 290 and another 100 to TIRR where my father-in-law overcame West Nile Virus. It was great seeing many of the nurses and therapist that helped my father-in-law. It was heartbreaking to see so many who can no longer walk......how soon I forgot the despair of others.

Take a moment today and be thankful for your good health and ability to walk......it's something we all take for granted!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|