View Single Post
Old 05.02.2014, 03:13 PM   #31
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I did look at the NIH budget, it said that 4.5BILLION dollars was spent since 2010 and of course the NIH budget doesn't include private or international research plus that doesn't include the CDC/HSS and local investments in public health and awareness campaigns

Look, I've already agreed with you and said that we should be doing even more of what is already being done, but I still believe that it is in part a matter of public lethargy and that banning the worst offending "foods" would be a significant step in the right direction. People knew through research and awareness campaigns that smoking was bad for health, but it took those efforts matched with significant increases in regulations that finally brought smoking down. In California we're down to just 12% of population as smokers, I think the national average floats in the 20s..
And somehow you’ve decided that means they’re overspending. BILLION is a word for a big number after all.

Fucking hell, you really are hopeless. If that figure is correct that’s less than what the Federal Government spends on printer toner over a period of three years.
Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|