View Single Post
Old 01.01.2009, 10:14 AM   #1
deadrockstar
little trouble girl

deadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone else been to this?

It was great to see Kerze (Candle), this;

Well worth the six quid to get in. His other stuff was fairly decent too. Some of his abstract stuff was a bit dodgy, but a good few pieces in there to spend a short while gazing at.

The other candle painting with the skull was interesting - reminded me of Warhol's skull paintings for some reason.

There is a very good painting done in grey tones which depicts a forest from the inside. Also good was a duo of a seascape a sky. In all I think his most interesting ones were those in which he displayed his excellent skill at depicting light (or lack of).

Perhaps I am biased, but I really did like his candle series best. I resisted the temptation to get my picture taken in front of THE Candle lest they thought I was sizing it up to steal. I would have, but my coat wasn't quite big enough to conceal it.
deadrockstar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|